This is the official website of Creative Economy Team (‘CET’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’). Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions (‘terms’). We may change these terms by updating this page at any time, and it is your responsibility to check you are still willing to be bound by them.
If CET processes any personal information, we do this in line with current data protection legislation. Read our privacy notice to find out more.
This website is for information purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all content is accurate and current. However, we cannot accept liability for any losses or damages that may arise from using or relying on information on this website.
We believe the information we provide is of high quality, and we support peer review of all information outputs generated by participants. However, we are not liable in relation to any conclusions that might be drawn or actions that might be taken on the basis of information we provide, including preliminary findings of research that might be altered during peer review.
You may not use the website or any information it contains in any way that:
- disrupts the normal working of the website
- infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy in any way
- is illegal or otherwise unlawful
- has not been requested, including unsolicited bulk email or spamming
- is libellous, abusive, menacing or offensive or may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person
- is obscene, vulgar, pornographic or is otherwise against public policy
- facilitates the transmission of any virus or other material that could potentially damage the website, and any computers or internet services that are connected to it.
You must not attempt to interfere with the website or its workings. In particular, you must not try to break security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router, or any other device.
If we become aware of any violation of these terms, we reserve the right to take action to stop the violation. This may include removing information, suspending or removing a user, and providing relevant information to external bodies where required by law or regulation.
We have no obligation to monitor or censor any information that users store within, or transmit through, the website. We are not responsible for any injury, damage, or offence that results from such storage and transmission of information.
The names, images and logos identifying CET are subject to copyright. Copying of our logos and/or any other third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner.
Requests for permission to use our logo should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Except as permitted for academic, personal or other non-commercial purposes, users must not reprint or electronically reproduce from the CET website any document, graphic or image in whole or in part without the prior written permission of CET, or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Linking to and from our website
You do not have to ask permission to link to pages hosted on our website.
We have no control over the content of websites that we link to. We accept no responsibility for the content of other websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The majority of content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Exceptions to this are:
- images, which unless otherwise stated are from CET’s image library
- staff and board/panel member biographies and declarations of interest
- any other content marked as copyright of a party other than CET.
For further information or to raise any concerns related to the accessibility of this website, please contact email@example.com
Last updated: 28 June 2023